Church of St. Cantianus, Polana – Kremen
The Church of St. Cantianus in Kremen is a branch church of the Razbor Parish, which also includes settlements in KS Jurklošter, namely: Polje, Polana, Henina, and Kremen. The church was first mentioned in written sources in 1545, it is a Late Gothic building with a typical nave for this period. Originally, it was a small church built of clay and sand and later new rooms were built of stone. There is a presbytery from 1737, a bell tower from 1824, and a sacristy from 1830. The altars also were constructed in different periods, the last one is dedicated to Cantianus from 1682.