Church of St. Emma, Kozje
It is a late Gothic building from 1466, when, in Kozje, a chapel was built and later in 1717 rebuilt into a church. The branch church of St. Emma was first mentioned in a visitation report in 1545, which speaks of the Chapel of the Blessed Hemma, born as the Countess of Pilštanj. Although it has already been considerably rebuilt, it still retains a two-pole Gothic cross-ribbed vault in the presbytery. On the presbytery, there is a mighty Late Gothic painting of St. Christopher. The nave with two side chapels took on the typical characteristics of Romanesque architecture.