Church of St. Gertrude of Nivelles, Pavlova vas

Kraj: Pavlova vas
Škofija: Celje
Župnija: Pišece
Občina: Brežice
Koordinate: lon = 15° 37' 24.5'' E lat = 46° 0' 20.5'' N
Nadmorska višina: 477,3 m

The Church of St. Gertrude is a branch church of the Pišece Parish and is located in Pavlova vas.The church, dedicated to St. Gertrude of Nivelles, was built in 1594 and is thus the oldest church in the parish. It stands in the northern hamlet of the village at an altitude of 476 meters, along the road that leads to the heart of the mountain range Orliško pogorje, to Kerinov križ, where it splits either towards Osredek pri Podsredi and on to Podsreda Castle or towards Svete gore. 

(Source: https://sl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerkev_sv._Jedrti,_Pavlova_vas)