Church of Sts. Primus and Felician, Kremen
The Church of Sts. Primus and Felician was supposedly built in 1654.It reflects the Romanesque-Baroque style, is 10 meters long and 5.5 meters wide. The high altar is a Baroque carving with statues of St. Primus, St. Felician, St. Anne, and St. Roch, and above is a statue of the Mother of God.The canonical tablets are built into the altarpiece and the tabernacle, which is made out of wood and swivels. The stone-built altar table has a built-in altar. On the masonry side altars, there are statues of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.In 1835, a sacristy was added on the north side and a 12-meter-high bell tower on the west side.