Church of the Assumption of Mary, Kozje
The parish church of the Assumption of Mary is mentioned as early as 1249. Its nave also dates from this time. The presbytery walls are of Gothic origin and its present appearance the church received during later renovations. The interior was painted in 1887 by Tomaž Fantoni, the other interior elements with the altars are of newer origin. From older periods, only the stone heraldic tombstone of Christoph of Drachenburg from 1516 was preserved. It depicts the Kozjansko dragon and is also the oldest sight of the Kozjansko church. The oil painting of the Coronation of Mary with the Holy Trinty is from the middle of the 18th century, and the baptismal font from 1786.