Church of the Holy Name of Mary, Dobova
The today strongly neo-Romanesque Church of the Holy Name of Mary was built in 1865. It is a parish church of the parish of Dobova. According to legend, the statue of Mary was supposed to have floated there on a log and where it was washed ashore, the inhabitants then built a church. It was originally a branch of the Videm parish.The independent vicarage, which was later elevated to a real parish, was established in 1765.