Church of the Holy Trinity, Kapele

Kraj: Kapele
Škofija: Celje
Župnija: Kapele pri Brežicah
Občina: Brežice
Koordinate: lon = 15° 40' 24.5'' E lat = 45° 55' 45.5'' N
Nadmorska višina: 218,4 m

The single-nave Church of the Holy Trinity has a three-sided presbytery and was built in the 17th century. At the beginning of the 18th century, it was vaulted and the bell tower at the corner of the nave was built in 1776 (master mason Josip Pazelt). 

(Source: PISO)