St. Anne's Church, Sevnica - Šmarje
The Church of St. Anne is originally a Late Gothic building, built in the 16th century. The church was first mentioned in written sources in 1581. People used to go on pilgrimages to this church. However, pilgrimages to St. Anne were abandoned during the Josephine Reforms in the 18th century. Then the church was supposed to have been demolished, but the local inhabitants maintained it. The church has four altars. The high altar of St. Anne dates from the second half of the 18th century. The left side altar is dedicated to St. Lucia, and the right altar to the Holy family.