St. Colman's Church, Lokavec

Kraj: Lokavec
Škofija: Celje
Župnija: Sv. Miklavž nad Laškim
Občina: Laško
Koordinate: lon = 15° 15' 2'' E lat = 46° 5' 57.5'' N
Nadmorska višina: 520,8 m

It is a branch church of the parish of St. Nicholas. It is still surrounded by the village cemetery. Ignacij Orožen reports that in the past, this church had a wooden bell tower rising from the middle, which was recently removed and a stone bell tower was placed next to the chancel. In addition to the main altar, the church has two side altars dedicated to St. Agathius and St. Leonard (formerly St. Clement). Armed with sadness, he adds that in 1860, when a new altar was erected and the interior renovated, the altarpiece of St. Agathius, some statues, and many other things that had artistic value were put in storage. In 2013, the exterior of the church was renovated.Holy Mass is held on the second Sunday in October and November 2nd. 

(Source: http://www.zupnijalasko.si/smiklavz)