St. Florian's Church, Sevnica
In 1885, the present altar of St. Margaret was blessed in the church. The high altar, which is also the only one in the church, is Classicist in its current form from 1885. From this time there is also a statue of the patron saint of St. Margaret. Next to it, there are the statues of St. Apollonius on the left and St. Lucia on the right, which are thoroughly painted and may date from the 17th century.