St. Jacob's Church, Šedem
The origin of the church or its oldest part dates back to the middle or at least the second half of the 12th century. The Romanesque origin of the building is emphasized by the enlarged Baroque triumphal arch and the Romanesque portal in the western facade of the church. The main altar dates from 1800. In the main semicircular niche of the altar is a statue of St. Jacob, depicting the saint as a traveler with a long walking stick and a water bottle. There are two side altars in the church; the altar of Mary Magdalene from 1662 and the altar of St. George from 1671.