St. Lawrence's Church, Žabjek
The Church of St. Lawrence is, next to the Church of St. Roch, the largest and most beautiful branch church in the parish. It was built in the 17th century, although its patronage indicates an older age. The church has two altars. The high altar of St. Lawrence dates from the second half of the 18th century. The decoration of the church is the chapel of St. Francis Xavier from 1778, built after the vow of the owner of Sevnica Castle, Countess Jožefina Keglevič. The church has the oldest bell in the parish, since it dates from 1652.