St. Margaret's Church, Pečje
The Church of St. Margaret is the smallest of all the branch churches in the parish of Sevnica. The oldest written record of the church of St. Margaret dates from 1375, when the vicar Georgio was mentioned to have been at this church. At the end of the 16th century, the church supposedly no longer stood. The parish chronicle reports that a stone cross once stood at this site. In 1688, the parish priest of Sevnica, Martin Golina, with the help of a market clerk, built a church at this site.