St. Martin's Church, Lamperče
The Church of St. Martin is very old and has a Romanesque nave. The church was first mentioned in written sources in 1581. In 1737, the church was probably Baroquified, heightened, and vaulted. In 1805, during a storm, lightning struck it and the church was destroyed. In 1839, there was a powerful storm again and the church lost its tower and bells. And again the poor but good people of the area restored the tower and bought new bells. The church has three altars. The high altar of St. Martin from 1881. The left altar with a painting of St. Michael is from the 18th century, while the right altar has a painting of the bishops St. George and St. Urban.