St. Michael's Church, Pišece
It is a Late Baroque church, built between 1791 and 1795 on the site of an older one. It was first mentioned in written sources in 1406. It has gilded domes in the presbytery and nave, beautiful interior elements and paintings by T. Fantoni (1878), and an architectural connection with the parish. There is a chapel next to the church.