St. Stephen's Church, Vranje
St. Stephen's Church was first mentioned in written sources in 1581, and in its present form it probably dates from the 17th century. The church has three altars. The high altar of St. Stephen is from the 19th century. While the side altars with the oil paintings are from 1754 and are very simple. The left side altar is dedicated to St. Barbara, and the altar on the right to St. Antony the Hermit. On the south wall of the nave hangs a heavily damaged oil painting of St. Stephen from the first half of the 18th century, which hung in the original high altar.